Neustar is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Neustar module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Neustar with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Neustar panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Neustar.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Neustar panel to send in-app events to Neustar.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Neustar.
1Activating the Neustar module
All settings related to Neustar can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Neustar.
To activate the integration, enter your Tag ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Neustar dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reinstall, uninstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Neustar.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Neustar
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Neustar. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Neustar panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name or choose a label from the dropdown menu for each event you want to transmit to Neustar. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust. You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Neustar interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Neustar, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Neustar
Neustar require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Random number
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Activity Kind