Nswitch is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Nswitch module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Nswitch with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Nswitch panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Nswitch panel to send in-app events to Nswitch.
- Create a tracker for Nswitch, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Nswitch.
1Activating the Nswitch module
All settings related to Nswitch can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Nswitch.
You can activate the Nswitch module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Nswitch will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Nswitch.
1.1Forwarding events to Nswitch
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Nswitch. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Nswitch panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Nswitch. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Nswitch interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Nswitch
Nswitch require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- IP addresses
- Device model
- Internet Service Provider
- Attribution method
- OS name and versions
- SDK version
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- Rejection Reason
2Creating tracker URLs for Nswitch
Nswitch requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Nswitch traffic correctly, and for Nswitch to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Nswitch:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Nswitch". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Nswitch" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Nswitch ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.