Precog for App is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Precog for App module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Precog for App with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Precog for App panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Precog for App.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Precog for App panel to send in-app events to Precog for App.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Precog for App.
1Activating the Precog for App module
All settings related to Precog for App can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Precog for App.
To activate the integration, enter your Api Key, Database Name and Table Name within this panel. You can find the required values in your Precog for App dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending impression, click, install, reattribution, uninstall, reinstall, reattribution-reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Precog for App.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Precog for App
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Precog for App. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Precog for App panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Precog for App. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Precog for App with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Precog for App interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Precog for App, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Precog for App
Precog for App require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Random user ID
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- IP addresses
- OS name and versions
- Activity Kind
- Partial tracker names
- Google click IDs
- Device model
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- User agents
- Click referrer
- Mobile network code
- App lifetime session count
- Session metadata
- Organic flag
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- Time spent
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Last tracker
- Tracker token
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Deep link data
- Full tracker names
- Last tracker name
- Connection type
- Google Organic Search term
- Attribution method
- Tracking Limited flag
- SDK Environment
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Random number
- Adjust reference tag
2Sending partner parameters to Precog for App
Precog for App allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Precog for App, and incorporated into their analysis.