Pushwoosh is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Pushwoosh module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Pushwoosh with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Pushwoosh panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Pushwoosh panel to send in-app events to Pushwoosh.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Pushwoosh.
1Activating the Pushwoosh module
All settings related to Pushwoosh can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Pushwoosh.
To activate the integration, enter your Customer Key and Application Code within this panel. You can find the required values in your Pushwoosh dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Pushwoosh.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Pushwoosh
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Pushwoosh. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Pushwoosh panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Pushwoosh. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Pushwoosh with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Pushwoosh interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Pushwoosh, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Pushwoosh
Pushwoosh require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Full tracker names
- Last tracker
- Last tracker name
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Click referrer
- Activity Kind
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Hashed device IDs
- Attribution method
- Adjust reference tag
- Referrer values
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Event tokens
- Time spent
- Session metadata
- App lifetime session count
- Reattribution flag
- Deep link data
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Google click IDs
- OS name and versions
2Sending partner parameters to Pushwoosh
Pushwoosh allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Pushwoosh, and incorporated into their analysis.