RadiumOne Mobile Analytics is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the RadiumOne Mobile Analytics module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate RadiumOne Mobile Analytics with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the RadiumOne Mobile Analytics panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your RadiumOne Mobile Analytics panel to send in-app events to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics.
1Activating the RadiumOne Mobile Analytics module
All settings related to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > RadiumOne Mobile Analytics.
To activate the integration, enter your Application ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your RadiumOne Mobile Analytics dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the RadiumOne Mobile Analytics panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the RadiumOne Mobile Analytics interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to RadiumOne Mobile Analytics
RadiumOne Mobile Analytics require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Random user ID
- Raw device IDs
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Activity Kind
- Partial tracker names
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider