RevX is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the RevX module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate RevX with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the RevX panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to RevX.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your RevX panel to send in-app events to RevX.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for RevX and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to RevX.
1Activating the RevX module
All settings related to RevX can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > RevX.
To activate the integration, enter your Pixel ID, Client ID and Business Vertical within this panel. You can find the required values in your RevX dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to RevX.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to RevX
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to RevX. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the RevX panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to RevX. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to RevX with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the RevX interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to RevX, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to RevX
RevX require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- OS name and versions
- Raw device IDs
- Organic flag
- Connection type
- Impression Based flag
- Activity Kind
- Rejection Reason
- Session metadata
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
2Creating tracker URLs for RevX
RevX uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with RevX.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to RevX
RevX allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to RevX, and incorporated into their analysis.