Rocketfuel is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Rocketfuel module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Rocketfuel with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Rocketfuel panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Rocketfuel.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Rocketfuel panel to send in-app events to Rocketfuel.
- Create a tracker for Rocketfuel, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Rocketfuel.
1Activating the Rocketfuel module
All settings related to Rocketfuel can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Rocketfuel.
To activate the integration, enter your Rocketfuel app ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Rocketfuel dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Rocketfuel.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Rocketfuel
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Rocketfuel. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Rocketfuel panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Rocketfuel. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Rocketfuel with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Rocketfuel interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Rocketfuel, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Rocketfuel
Rocketfuel require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Impression Based flag
- User agents
- Internet Service Provider
- OS name and versions
- App lifetime session count
- SDK version
- Session metadata
- IP addresses
- Raw device IDs
- Click referrer
- Rejection Reason
- Event names
- Time spent
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Deep link data
- Organic flag
- Attribution method
- Device model
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Partial tracker names
2Creating tracker URLs for Rocketfuel
Rocketfuel requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Rocketfuel traffic correctly, and for Rocketfuel to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Rocketfuel:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Rocketfuel". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Rocketfuel" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Rocketfuel ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.