Sensors Data (神策数据) is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Sensors Data (神策数据) module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Sensors Data (神策数据) with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Sensors Data (神策数据) panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Sensors Data (神策数据).
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Sensors Data (神策数据) panel to send in-app events to Sensors Data (神策数据).
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Sensors Data (神策数据).
1Activating the Sensors Data (神策数据) module
All settings related to Sensors Data (神策数据) can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Sensors Data (神策数据).
To activate the integration, enter your Project Name and Client Endpoint within this panel. You can find the required values in your Sensors Data (神策数据) dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Sensors Data (神策数据).
Moreover, if you toggle the User Profile button, Adjust will also send callbacks with
profile user type.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Sensors Data (神策数据)
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Sensors Data (神策数据). Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Sensors Data (神策数据) panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Sensors Data (神策数据). This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Sensors Data (神策数据) with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Sensors Data (神策数据) interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Sensors Data (神策数据), you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Sensors Data (神策数据)
Sensors Data (神策数据) require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- User agents
- Partial tracker names
- OS name and versions
- SDK version
- Device model
- Hashed device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- App metadata
2Sending partner parameters to Sensors Data (神策数据)
Sensors Data (神策数据) allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Sensors Data (神策数据). You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Sensors Data (神策数据) accepts:
|product_id||Product ID (optional)|
|product_name||Product Name (optional)|