Simplaex is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Simplaex module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Simplaex with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Simplaex panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Simplaex.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Simplaex panel to send in-app events to Simplaex.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Simplaex.
1Activating the Simplaex module
All settings related to Simplaex can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Simplaex.
To activate the integration, enter your Game ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Simplaex dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Simplaex.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Simplaex
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Simplaex. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Simplaex panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Simplaex. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Simplaex with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Simplaex interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Simplaex, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Simplaex
Simplaex require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- IP addresses
- User agents
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Partial tracker names