Socialcom is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Socialcom module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Socialcom with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Socialcom panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Socialcom.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Socialcom panel to send in-app events to Socialcom.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Socialcom include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Socialcom.
1Activating the Socialcom module
All settings related to Socialcom can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Socialcom.
To activate the integration, enter your Social.com Beacon within this panel. You can find the required values in your Socialcom dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Socialcom.
If you are also working with an agency using Social.com, you can also enter an Agency Beacon to post back data to your agency.
1.1Forwarding events to Socialcom
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Socialcom. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Socialcom panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Socialcom. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Socialcom interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Socialcom
Socialcom require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Socialcom
Socialcom only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Socialcom Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
socialcom will be transmitted to Socialcom. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Socialcom. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Socialcom.