Sociomantic is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Sociomantic module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Sociomantic with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Sociomantic panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Sociomantic.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Sociomantic panel to send in-app events to Sociomantic.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Sociomantic.
1Activating the Sociomantic module
All settings related to Sociomantic can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Sociomantic.
To activate the integration, enter your Sociomantic Client ID and Location within this panel. You can find the required values in your Sociomantic dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Sociomantic.
Please note that the Sociomantic integration is completed only once you have installed the Sociomantic SDK plugin.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Sociomantic
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Sociomantic. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Sociomantic panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Sociomantic. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Sociomantic interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Sociomantic, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Sociomantic
Sociomantic require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- OS name and versions
2Sending partner parameters to Sociomantic
adjust can replicate the functionality of the Sociomantic SDK entirely. In order to complete the integration, please check out the following steps:
- Activate the Sociomantic server module in your dashboard. When activated, adjust will transmit Install, reattribution and session to Sociomantic. You also need to transmit certain in-app events to Sociomantic, which you can activate here using one of the available labels.
- Add the Sociomantic SDK plugin to your SDK. This plugin formats partner parameters correctly for transmission. Add the Sociomantic hooks to the adjust event tracking calls for each event you want to transmit the Sociomantic, in addition to setting it up in the dashboard.
- Create a tracker URL for Sociomantic, and add the retargeting parameters.
You can find the Sociomantic plugin in the SDK repository, in the "plugin" folder, as well as a full readme here.