SpinApp is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the SpinApp module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate SpinApp with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the SpinApp panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to SpinApp.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your SpinApp panel to send in-app events to SpinApp.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to SpinApp.
1Activating the SpinApp module
All settings related to SpinApp can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > SpinApp.
To activate the integration, enter your App ID, Security Token and Endpoint Domain within this panel. You can find the required values in your SpinApp dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to SpinApp.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to SpinApp
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to SpinApp. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the SpinApp panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to SpinApp. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to SpinApp with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the SpinApp interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to SpinApp, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to SpinApp
SpinApp require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Partial tracker names
- Click label
- Activity Kind
- Session metadata
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Device model
- SDK Environment
- OS name and versions
- Apple Search Ads creative set name
- Apple Search Ads creative set ID
- Apple Search keyword matchtype
- Apple Search Ads download status
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- App download completion timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- Mobile country code
- Mobile network code
- Time spent
- Reattribution flag
- Full tracker names
- Last tracker
- Last tracker name