Sprinklr Audience is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Sprinklr Audience module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Sprinklr Audience with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Sprinklr Audience panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Sprinklr Audience.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Sprinklr Audience panel to send in-app events to Sprinklr Audience.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Sprinklr Audience.
1Activating the Sprinklr Audience module
All settings related to Sprinklr Audience can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Sprinklr Audience.
To activate the integration, enter your Client ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Sprinklr Audience dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Sprinklr Audience.
1.1Forwarding events to Sprinklr Audience
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Sprinklr Audience. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Sprinklr Audience panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Sprinklr Audience. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Sprinklr Audience with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Sprinklr Audience interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Sprinklr Audience
Sprinklr Audience require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Activity Kind
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Internet Service Provider
- Postal Code