Stadia is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Stadia module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Stadia with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Stadia panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Stadia.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Stadia panel to send in-app events to Stadia.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Stadia.
1Activating the Stadia module
All settings related to Stadia can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Stadia.
To activate the integration, enter your TableId within this panel. You can find the required values in your Stadia dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Stadia.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Stadia
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Stadia. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Stadia panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Stadia. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Stadia with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Stadia interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Stadia, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Stadia
Stadia require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Full tracker names
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Rejection Reason
- Click referrer
- Activity Kind
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- Connection type
- Last tracker name
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Amazon Fire advertising ID
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Deep link data
- SDK version
- Random user ID
- Tracking Limited flag
- Session metadata
- Time spent
- App lifetime session count
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Click label