SVG Mobile is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the SVG Mobile module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate SVG Mobile with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the SVG Mobile panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to SVG Mobile.
- Create a tracker for SVG Mobile and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to SVG Mobile.
1Activating the SVG Mobile module
All settings related to SVG Mobile can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > SVG Mobile.
You can activate the SVG Mobile module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. SVG Mobile will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to SVG Mobile.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to SVG Mobile
SVG Mobile require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Partial tracker names
- Tracking Enabled flag
- SDK version
- IP addresses
- User agents
- OS name and versions
- App metadata
- Event names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Impression Based flag
2Creating tracker URLs for SVG Mobile
SVG Mobile uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with SVG Mobile.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.