Tapsense is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Tapsense module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Tapsense with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Tapsense panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Tapsense panel to send in-app events to Tapsense.
- Create a tracker for Tapsense, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Tapsense.
1Activating the Tapsense module
All settings related to Tapsense can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Tapsense.
To activate the integration, enter your Tapsense Advertiser ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Tapsense dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Tapsense.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Tapsense
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Tapsense. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Tapsense panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter the for each event you want to transmit to Tapsense. You also have the option use the same token for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Tapsense interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Tapsense, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
Tapsense automatically get all in-app events, when you activate the module. This means that you do not need to enter event labels. The names that you use in adjust will be automatically transmitted to Tapsense.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Tapsense
Tapsense require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- User agents
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Tapsense
Tapsense requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Tapsense traffic correctly, and for Tapsense to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Tapsense:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Tapsense". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Tapsense" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Tapsense ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.