Taptica Network is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Taptica Network module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Taptica Network with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Taptica Network panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Taptica Network.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Taptica Network panel to send in-app events to Taptica Network.
- Create a tracker for Taptica Network, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Taptica Network.
1Activating the Taptica Network module
All settings related to Taptica Network can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Taptica Network.
To activate the integration, enter your Advertiser ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Taptica Network dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Taptica Network.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Taptica Network
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Taptica Network. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Taptica Network panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Taptica Network. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Taptica Network with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Taptica Network interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Taptica Network, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Taptica Network
Taptica Network require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Tracker token
- Rejection Reason
- IP addresses
2Creating tracker URLs for Taptica Network
Taptica Network requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Taptica Network traffic correctly, and for Taptica Network to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Taptica Network:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Taptica Network". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Taptica Network" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Taptica Network ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.