Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) panel to send in-app events to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通).
- Create a tracker for Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通), adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通).
1Activating the Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) module
All settings related to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通).
To activate the integration, enter your Encrypt Key and Sign Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通).
1.1Forwarding events to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通)
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通). Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通). This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通)
Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- OS name and versions
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- App metadata
2Creating tracker URLs for Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通)
Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) traffic correctly, and for Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通):
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通)". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通)" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Tencent GDT (腾讯广点通) ads.
Your URL should look something like:
Server side click (s2s click) is always preferred for Tencent GDT (广点通) integration. You simply need to copy paste adjust tracking URL into GDT’s Feedback URL.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.