The Trade Desk is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the The Trade Desk module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate The Trade Desk with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the The Trade Desk panel in your dashboard.
- Create a tracker for The Trade Desk, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to The Trade Desk.
1Activating the The Trade Desk module
All settings related to The Trade Desk can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > The Trade Desk.
To activate the integration, enter your Advertiser ID and Event Tracker ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your The Trade Desk dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install callbacks to The Trade Desk.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- IP addresses
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Impression Based flag
2Creating tracker URLs for The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your The Trade Desk traffic correctly, and for The Trade Desk to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for The Trade Desk:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "The Trade Desk". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "The Trade Desk" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any The Trade Desk ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.