Treasure Data is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Treasure Data module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Treasure Data with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Treasure Data panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Treasure Data.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Treasure Data panel to send in-app events to Treasure Data.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Treasure Data.
1Activating the Treasure Data module
All settings related to Treasure Data can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Treasure Data.
To activate the integration, enter your Treasure Data key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Treasure Data dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Treasure Data.
Treasure Data service is available on several regions. Please choose your region from Region dropdown list and data will be sent to the endpoint which is corresponding to your region.
1.1Forwarding events to Treasure Data
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Treasure Data. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Treasure Data panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Treasure Data. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Treasure Data with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Treasure Data interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Treasure Data
Treasure Data require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Partial tracker names
- App metadata
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Device model
- OS name and versions
2Sending partner parameters to Treasure Data
Treasure Data allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Treasure Data, and incorporated into their analysis.