Upsight is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Upsight module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Upsight with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Upsight panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Upsight panel to send in-app events to Upsight.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Upsight.
1Activating the Upsight module
All settings related to Upsight can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Upsight.
To activate the integration, enter your API keys, Authorization Token and App Token within this panel. You can find the required values in your Upsight dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event callbacks to Upsight.
Upsight accepts 3 levels of campaign data from adjust, which will be specified in Upsight as st1, st2, and st3. You can manipulate your campaign setup in adjust in order to make sure each of these levels include the data you need for optimisation.
1.1Forwarding events to Upsight
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Upsight. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Upsight panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Upsight. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Upsight with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Upsight interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Upsight
Upsight require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Full tracker names
- Raw device IDs
- Partial tracker names