Vizury is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Vizury module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Vizury with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Vizury panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Vizury.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Vizury panel to send in-app events to Vizury.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Vizury.
1Activating the Vizury module
All settings related to Vizury can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Vizury.
To activate the integration, enter your Vizury Package ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Vizury dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Vizury.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Vizury
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Vizury. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Vizury panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Vizury. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Vizury with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Vizury interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Vizury, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Vizury
Vizury require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- IP addresses
- OS name and versions