Vungle is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Vungle module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Vungle with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Vungle panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Vungle.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Vungle, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Vungle.
1Activating the Vungle module
All settings related to Vungle can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Vungle.
To activate the integration, enter your Vungle app ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Vungle dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Vungle.
If you would like to send attributed-only traffic to Vungle, toggle the relevant switch – note that this toggle applies to all activities sent to Vungle.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to Vungle
Vungle require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- User agents
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Rejection Reason
2Creating tracker URLs for Vungle
Vungle requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Vungle traffic correctly, and for Vungle to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Vungle:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Vungle". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Vungle" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Vungle ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Vungle
Vungle allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Vungle, and incorporated into their analysis.