WeQ is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the WeQ module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate WeQ with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the WeQ panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to WeQ.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to WeQ.
1Activating the WeQ module
All settings related to WeQ can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > WeQ.
You can activate the WeQ module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. WeQ will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, uninstall, reinstall, reattribution-reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to WeQ.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to WeQ
WeQ require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- SDK version
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- Organic flag
- App download completion timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Hashed device IDs
- Attribution method
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Tracking Limited flag
- Session metadata
- App lifetime session count
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- OS name and versions
- Internet Service Provider
- Postal Code
- Device model
- Connection type
- Activity Kind
- Rejection Reason
- Deep link data
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Sending partner parameters to WeQ
WeQ allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to WeQ, and incorporated into their analysis.