Yahoo Display Network is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Yahoo Display Network module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Yahoo Display Network with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Yahoo Display Network panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Yahoo Display Network panel to send in-app events to Yahoo Display Network.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Yahoo Display Network.
1Activating the Yahoo Display Network module
All settings related to Yahoo Display Network can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Yahoo Display Network.
To activate the integration, enter your RETARGETING ID, LABEL (Optional), PAGE TYPE (Optional), ITEM ID (Optional) and CATEGORY ID (Optional) within this panel. You can find the required values in your Yahoo Display Network dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, session and (when activated) event callbacks to Yahoo Display Network.
1.1Forwarding events to Yahoo Display Network
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Yahoo Display Network. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Yahoo Display Network panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name or choose a label from the dropdown menu for each event you want to transmit to Yahoo Display Network. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust. You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Yahoo Display Network interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Yahoo Display Network
Yahoo Display Network require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs