Yahoo DMP is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Yahoo DMP module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Yahoo DMP with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Yahoo DMP panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Yahoo DMP panel to send in-app events to Yahoo DMP.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Yahoo DMP.
1Activating the Yahoo DMP module
All settings related to Yahoo DMP can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Yahoo DMP.
To activate the integration, enter your Site ID and Referrer within this panel. You can find the required values in your Yahoo DMP dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event callbacks to Yahoo DMP.
1.1Forwarding events to Yahoo DMP
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Yahoo DMP. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Yahoo DMP panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Yahoo DMP. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Yahoo DMP with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Yahoo DMP interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Yahoo DMP
Yahoo DMP require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs