Zen Marketing is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Zen Marketing module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Zen Marketing with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Zen Marketing panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Zen Marketing.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Zen Marketing panel to send in-app events to Zen Marketing.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Zen Marketing.
1Activating the Zen Marketing module
All settings related to Zen Marketing can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Zen Marketing.
You can activate the Zen Marketing module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Zen Marketing will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Zen Marketing.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Zen Marketing
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Zen Marketing. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Zen Marketing panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Zen Marketing. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Zen Marketing with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Zen Marketing interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Zen Marketing, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Zen Marketing
Zen Marketing require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Partial tracker names
- Hashed device IDs
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Last tracker
- Full tracker names
- Organic flag
- Referrer values
- User agents
- Session metadata
- Time spent
- Deep link data
- Click label
- Revenue data (if you activate it)