Zucks is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Zucks module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Zucks with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Zucks panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Zucks.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Zucks panel to send in-app events to Zucks.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Zucks.
1Activating the Zucks module
All settings related to Zucks can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Zucks.
You can activate the Zucks module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Zucks will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Zucks.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Zucks
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Zucks. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Zucks panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Zucks. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Zucks with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Zucks interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Zucks, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Zucks
Zucks require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- OS name and versions