Ad network setup
Set up your ad networks to receive data for your campaigns, app installs, and in-app data measured by Adjust.
With this end-to-end setup, you can:
- Create links associated with your ad network for your app
- Enable data sharing
- Set up deep links based on user's device type
- Set attribution settings at the link level
You can create 4 levels of links: network (top level), campaign (sublevel 1), adgroup (sublevel 2), and creative (sublevel 3).
- Only network-level links redirect to your app's store page. They do not contain sublevel data and use your app-level attribution settings.
- You need to create a network-level link before you can create a sublevel link.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- Admin, Editor, or Custom Editor permissions
- You should be able to set up your ad networks after you have added an app. If you face any issues, reach out to your Technical Account Manager or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The steps that you need to follow to set up your ad network depend on the network that you select. To get started with setting up your ad network, follow these steps.
- Under Campaign Lab, select Partners.
- Select New partner.
- In the Partner selection screen, choose the ad network that you want to set up.
- In the App selection screen, choose the app for which you want to create the link.
- (Optional) In the Data sharing screen, configure the integration between your network and Adjust, and choose data sharing options.
- You will skip this step if you've already configured data sharing for the network and you're creating multiple links for an app.
- In the Link structure screen, do the following:
- If you're running campaigns with partners that support cross-device measurement, choose the use case of your link.
- Provide the link name, and review the default link structure parameters provided by the network and update the values, if needed. If you're creating multiple links for an app, ensure that you provide a unique link name for each additional link that you create.
- (Optional) In the User destinations screen, configure a deep link, or add a redirect and fallback to your link.
- (Optional) In the Attribution settings screen, set custom attribution settings for new and existing users. These attribution settings are available for clicks and impressions. If you skip this step, attribution settings that you chose during app setup will apply.
- In the Setup review screen, review your choices, and make any changes as necessary.
- Select Create link to generate the click URL, impression URL, QR code, and link token, and enable data sharing, if set up.