Integrate the Adjust SDK into your app
The Adjust SDK enables you to integrate Adjust features into your app. The Adjust SDK reports information back to our servers whenever users install, open, and engage with your app.
Here's what you need to know before getting started.
- Admin, Editor, or Custom Editor permissions
Adjust uses an open-source SDK to implement attribution and in-app event measurement solutions. Your developer needs to integrate the Adjust SDK in your app with customized support for the features you want to use, such as deep linking.
To streamline the process, you can instruct what functionality you want to use and Adjust will share this information directly wth your developer so they know what needs to be set up.
- Under AppView, select All apps.
- Select your app.
- Select the SDK integration tab.
- Under the Review your choices section, review your Platforms and Events setup.
- Under the Share instructions for SDK integration section, enter your developer's email address(es), and select Send.
Your developer receives the following details in an email from Adjust:
- SDK instructions
- App name
- App token
- In-app event names and tokens
If you plan on running any link-based campaigns in India, your developer needs to add an additional line of code in your SDK setup. Learn more on how to run campaigns in India.