AceTrader is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the AceTrader module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate AceTrader with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the AceTrader panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to AceTrader.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your AceTrader panel to send in-app events to AceTrader.
- Create a tracker for AceTrader, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to AceTrader.
1Activating the AceTrader module
All settings related to AceTrader can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > AceTrader.
You can activate the AceTrader module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. AceTrader will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to AceTrader.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to AceTrader
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to AceTrader. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the AceTrader panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to AceTrader. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the AceTrader interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to AceTrader, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to AceTrader
AceTrader require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Activity Kind
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- OS name and versions
- Raw device IDs
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- App metadata
2Creating tracker URLs for AceTrader
AceTrader requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your AceTrader traffic correctly, and for AceTrader to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for AceTrader:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "AceTrader". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "AceTrader" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any AceTrader ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.