Adglow is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Adglow module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Adglow with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Adglow panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Adglow panel to send in-app events to Adglow.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Adglow include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Adglow.
1Activating the Adglow module
All settings related to Adglow can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Adglow.
You can activate the Adglow module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Adglow will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Adglow.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Adglow
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Adglow. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Adglow panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Adglow. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Adglow with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Adglow interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Adglow, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Adglow
Adglow require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Adglow
Adglow only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Adglow Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
Adglow_ will be transmitted to Adglow. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Adglow. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Adglow.