Adikteev is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Adikteev module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Adikteev with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Adikteev panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Adikteev.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Adikteev panel to send in-app events to Adikteev.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Adikteev and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Adikteev.
1Activating the Adikteev module
All settings related to Adikteev can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Adikteev.
To activate the integration, enter your app's bundle ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Adikteev dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution, uninstall, reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Adikteev.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Adikteev
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Adikteev. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Adikteev panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Adikteev. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Adikteev with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Adikteev interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Adikteev, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Adikteev
Adikteev require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- OS name and versions
- Hashed device IDs
- Full tracker names
- Rejection Reason
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Device model
- App metadata
- Organic flag
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
2Creating tracker URLs for Adikteev
Adikteev is a Kudos partner. Kudos partners automatically recognize adjust trackers when you enter them into the their systems - so with Adikteev, just create a tracker and set it as the destination of your ads. The rest will be handled automatically.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Adikteev
Adikteev allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Adikteev, and incorporated into their analysis.