Adphorus is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Adphorus module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Adphorus with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Adphorus panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Adphorus.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Adphorus panel to send in-app events to Adphorus.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Adphorus include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Adphorus.
1Activating the Adphorus module
All settings related to Adphorus can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Adphorus.
To activate the integration, enter your User Token within this panel. You can find the required values in your Adphorus dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Adphorus.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Adphorus
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Adphorus. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Adphorus panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Adphorus. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Adphorus with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Adphorus interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Adphorus, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Adphorus
Adphorus require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Impression Based flag
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Adphorus
Adphorus only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Adphorus Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
adphorus will be transmitted to Adphorus. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Adphorus. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Adphorus.