All Response Media is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the All Response Media module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate All Response Media with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the All Response Media panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to All Response Media.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your All Response Media panel to send in-app events to All Response Media.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to All Response Media.
1Activating the All Response Media module
All settings related to All Response Media can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > All Response Media.
To activate the integration, enter your Client name within this panel. You can find the required values in your All Response Media dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to All Response Media.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to All Response Media
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to All Response Media. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the All Response Media panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to All Response Media. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to All Response Media with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the All Response Media interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to All Response Media, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to All Response Media
All Response Media require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Full tracker names
- Organic flag
- Activity Kind
- Session metadata
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Postal Code
- Device model
- Time spent
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Hashed device IDs