Contiamo is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Contiamo module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Contiamo with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Contiamo panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Contiamo.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Contiamo panel to send in-app events to Contiamo.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Contiamo and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Contiamo.
1Activating the Contiamo module
All settings related to Contiamo can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Contiamo.
To activate the integration, enter your Connector ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Contiamo dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Contiamo.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Contiamo
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Contiamo. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Contiamo panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Contiamo. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Contiamo with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Contiamo interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Contiamo, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Contiamo
Contiamo require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Activity Kind
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Last tracker
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Google click IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- Adjust reference tag
- Referrer values
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- SDK version
- Session metadata
- SDK Environment
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Time spent
- Deep link data
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Full tracker names
2Creating tracker URLs for Contiamo
Contiamo uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with Contiamo.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Contiamo
Contiamo allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Contiamo, and incorporated into their analysis.