Conversant Universal Template is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Conversant Universal Template module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Conversant Universal Template with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Conversant Universal Template panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Conversant Universal Template.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Conversant Universal Template panel to send in-app events to Conversant Universal Template.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Conversant Universal Template and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Conversant Universal Template.
- 1 Activating the Conversant Universal Template module
- 2 Creating tracker URLs for Conversant Universal Template
- 3 Sending partner parameters to Conversant Universal Template
1Activating the Conversant Universal Template module
All settings related to Conversant Universal Template can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Conversant Universal Template.
To activate the integration, enter your Site ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Conversant Universal Template dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Conversant Universal Template.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Conversant Universal Template
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Conversant Universal Template. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Conversant Universal Template panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name or choose a label from the dropdown menu for each event you want to transmit to Conversant Universal Template. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust. You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Conversant Universal Template interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Conversant Universal Template, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Conversant Universal Template
Conversant Universal Template require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- User agents
- Deep link data
- Random number
2Creating tracker URLs for Conversant Universal Template
Conversant Universal Template uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with Conversant Universal Template.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Conversant Universal Template
Conversant Universal Template allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Conversant Universal Template. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Conversant Universal Template accepts:
|lat||current latitude of device|
|long||current longitude of device|
|userID||unique, non-personally identifiable value|
|emailHash||MD5 or SHA256 hashed value of the user's lowercase email address|
|department||department name of current view|
|category||category name of current view|
|subCategory||sub category name of current view|
|productId||Product id/SKU being viewed|
|enterpriseId*||affiliate ID for the marketer|
|transactionId**||unique identifier for each transaction/conversion|
|items**||array of all items in the transaction or conversion. Each item should include
|eventId||data captured from the attributed event|
|signature||signature from click|
|actionId**||ID used to identify specific Affiliate conversion event|
|coupon||coupon code used|
|discount||total discount in decimal format|
|shippingTotal||total cost of shipping in decimal format|
|tax||total amount of tax in decimal format|
|channelTs||timestamp of referral|
** mandatory on transaction