Webpals Mobile Network is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Webpals Mobile Network module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Webpals Mobile Network with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Webpals Mobile Network panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Webpals Mobile Network panel to send in-app events to Webpals Mobile Network.
- Create a tracker for Webpals Mobile Network, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Webpals Mobile Network.
1Activating the Webpals Mobile Network module
All settings related to Webpals Mobile Network can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Webpals Mobile Network.
You can activate the Webpals Mobile Network module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Webpals Mobile Network will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Webpals Mobile Network.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Webpals Mobile Network
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Webpals Mobile Network. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Webpals Mobile Network panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Webpals Mobile Network. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Webpals Mobile Network with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Webpals Mobile Network interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Webpals Mobile Network, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Webpals Mobile Network
Webpals Mobile Network require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- IP addresses
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Internet Service Provider
- User agents
- Partial tracker names
- Rejection Reason
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Webpals Mobile Network
Webpals Mobile Network requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Webpals Mobile Network traffic correctly, and for Webpals Mobile Network to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Webpals Mobile Network:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Webpals Mobile Network". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Webpals Mobile Network" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Webpals Mobile Network ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.