Dynalyst for Games is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Dynalyst for Games module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Dynalyst for Games with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Dynalyst for Games panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Dynalyst for Games.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Dynalyst for Games panel to send in-app events to Dynalyst for Games.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Dynalyst for Games and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Dynalyst for Games.
1Activating the Dynalyst for Games module
All settings related to Dynalyst for Games can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Dynalyst for Games.
To activate the integration, enter your Advertiser ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Dynalyst for Games dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Dynalyst for Games.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Dynalyst for Games
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Dynalyst for Games. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Dynalyst for Games panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name or choose a label from the dropdown menu for each event you want to transmit to Dynalyst for Games. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust. You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Dynalyst for Games interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Dynalyst for Games, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Dynalyst for Games
Dynalyst for Games require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Tracking Limited flag
- Raw device IDs
- OS name and versions
- App metadata
- IP addresses
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Dynalyst for Games
Dynalyst for Games is a self-attributing partner. You do not need to create an Adjust Tracker URL in your Dashboard to track campaigns for Dynalyst for Games. Trackers for self-attributing partners are generated automatically when Adjust receives attribution data from the Dynalyst for Games API.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Dynalyst for Games
Dynalyst for Games allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Dynalyst for Games, and incorporated into their analysis.