Holimetrix is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Holimetrix module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Holimetrix with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Holimetrix panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Holimetrix.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Holimetrix panel to send in-app events to Holimetrix.
- Create a tracker for Holimetrix and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Holimetrix.
1Activating the Holimetrix module
All settings related to Holimetrix can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Holimetrix.
To activate the integration, enter your Client ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Holimetrix dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Holimetrix.
Please note that Client ID value must contain 12 characters.
1.1Forwarding events to Holimetrix
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Holimetrix. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Holimetrix panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Holimetrix. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Holimetrix with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Holimetrix interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Holimetrix
Holimetrix require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Full tracker names
- Organic flag
- Impression Based flag
- Google click IDs
- Click referrer
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Referrer values
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Postal Code
- Device model
- SDK version
- OS name and versions
- Time spent
- Deep link data
2Creating tracker URLs for Holimetrix
Holimetrix uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with Holimetrix.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.