ROI Hunter is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the ROI Hunter module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate ROI Hunter with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the ROI Hunter panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to ROI Hunter.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your ROI Hunter panel to send in-app events to ROI Hunter.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with ROI Hunter include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to ROI Hunter.
1Activating the ROI Hunter module
All settings related to ROI Hunter can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > ROI Hunter.
You can activate the ROI Hunter module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. ROI Hunter will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to ROI Hunter.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to ROI Hunter
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to ROI Hunter. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the ROI Hunter panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to ROI Hunter. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to ROI Hunter with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the ROI Hunter interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to ROI Hunter, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to ROI Hunter
ROI Hunter require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Full tracker names
- Last tracker
- User agents
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Random number
- Random user ID
- SDK Environment
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Deep link data
- Time spent
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Click label
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to ROI Hunter
ROI Hunter only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your ROI Hunter Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
RoiHunter will be transmitted to ROI Hunter. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with ROI Hunter. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to ROI Hunter.