Scalarr is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Scalarr module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Scalarr with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Scalarr panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Scalarr.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Scalarr panel to send in-app events to Scalarr.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Scalarr.
1Activating the Scalarr module
All settings related to Scalarr can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Scalarr.
To activate the integration, enter your API Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Scalarr dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Scalarr.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Scalarr
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Scalarr. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Scalarr panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Scalarr. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Scalarr with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Scalarr interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Scalarr, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Scalarr
Scalarr require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Random user ID
- Raw device IDs
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Activity Kind
- App metadata
- Partial tracker names
- Device model
- Internet Service Provider
- IP addresses
- Hashed device IDs
- User agents
- OS name and versions
- Impression Based flag
- Attribution method
- Connection type
- SDK version
- Deep link data
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Organic flag
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Rejection Reason
- Session metadata
- App lifetime session count
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- Time spent
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- App download completion timestamp
2Sending partner parameters to Scalarr
Scalarr allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Scalarr, and incorporated into their analysis.