Smartposting2 is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Smartposting2 module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Smartposting2 with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Smartposting2 panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Smartposting2.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Smartposting2 panel to send in-app events to Smartposting2.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Smartposting2.
1Activating the Smartposting2 module
All settings related to Smartposting2 can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Smartposting2.
You can activate the Smartposting2 module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Smartposting2 will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Smartposting2.
1.1Forwarding events to Smartposting2
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Smartposting2. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Smartposting2 panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Smartposting2. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Smartposting2 with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Smartposting2 interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Smartposting2
Smartposting2 require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Activity Kind
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider
- Device model
- OS name and versions