TVSquared is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the TVSquared module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate TVSquared with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the TVSquared panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to TVSquared.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your TVSquared panel to send in-app events to TVSquared.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to TVSquared.
1Activating the TVSquared module
All settings related to TVSquared can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > TVSquared.
To activate the integration, enter your client endpoint and client ID to enable the module within this panel. You can find the required values in your TVSquared dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to TVSquared.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to TVSquared
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to TVSquared. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the TVSquared panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to TVSquared. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to TVSquared with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the TVSquared interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to TVSquared, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to TVSquared
TVSquared require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Organic flag
- Random number
- Hashed device IDs
- Tracker token
- OS name and versions
- IP addresses
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Device model
- Partial tracker names
- Raw device IDs
2Sending partner parameters to TVSquared
TVSquared allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to TVSquared. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that TVSquared accepts: