Winclap Marketing SaaS is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Winclap Marketing SaaS module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Winclap Marketing SaaS with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Winclap Marketing SaaS panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Winclap Marketing SaaS panel to send in-app events to Winclap Marketing SaaS.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Winclap Marketing SaaS.
1Activating the Winclap Marketing SaaS module
All settings related to Winclap Marketing SaaS can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Winclap Marketing SaaS.
To activate the integration, enter your Advertiser ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Winclap Marketing SaaS dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Winclap Marketing SaaS.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Winclap Marketing SaaS
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Winclap Marketing SaaS. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Winclap Marketing SaaS panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Winclap Marketing SaaS. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Winclap Marketing SaaS with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Winclap Marketing SaaS interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Winclap Marketing SaaS, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Winclap Marketing SaaS
Winclap Marketing SaaS require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Partial tracker names
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- Connection type
- Impression Based flag
- IP addresses
- Mobile country code
- Mobile network code
- User agents
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- App download completion timestamp
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Click referrer
- Organic flag
- Country subdivision
- App lifetime session count
- Postal Code
- Session metadata